The Department of Computer Science and Languages of the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences offers a spring school "Trends in Translation and Localization". This one-week event addresses students and translation-related professionals interested in further education in the field of translation and localization.
In all courses, both the theoretical fundamentals and the practical application in exercises by the participants are trained. The courses are held in the computer labs of the Department of Computer Science and Languages fitted with modern computer equipment and the latest versions of the applicable programs for translation and software localization. The classes are held in English.
They start at 09:00 a.m. and end at 05:00 p.m., each.
- Machine translation, post-editing and quality assurance
- Transcreation: the nuts and bolts (and then some)
- Terminology Management in the age of artificial intelligence
- Software localization ─ projects, tools, and formats
- Regular expressions ─ useful helpers for translation and localization
For further information see Course Information.