The Department of Computer Science and Languages of the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences offers a spring school "Trends in Translation and Localization". This one-week event addresses students and translation-related professionals interested in further education in the field of translation and localization.
In all courses, both the theoretical fundamentals and the practical application in exercises by the participants are trained. The courses are held in the computer labs of the Department of Computer Science and Languages fitted with modern computer equipment and the latest versions of the applicable programs for translation and software localization.
They start at 09:00 a.m. and end at 05:00 p.m., each.
- Software localization ─ projects, tools, and formats
- Tool-based quality assurance
- Fundamentals of game localization
- Terminology Management ─ key factor for successful (localization) projects
- Machine translation and post-editing
For further information see Course Information.